MS Office 2016 introduction
Microsoft Office 2016 ( Office 16) is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, succeeding both Office 2013 and Office for Mac 2011, and preceding Office 2019 for both platforms.
Microsoft Office 2016 helps you to do your best work—anywhere, any time, and with anyone. New, modern versions of the classic desktop applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access are built for maximum productivity.
You will quickly produce professional documents with rich authoring features, design controls for pixel-perfect layouts, and intuitive tools to help you make the most of your data. You will have access to your documents in the cloud whenever and wherever you need them. With your documents stored online, it is easy to get your team on the same page. Share, present, and work together on projects with built-in team collaboration tools across the suite.
In its 2016 version, Office is full of new features that value the ease of use, such as:
- Math input control is now available for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You can write mathematical equations with a digital pen or even your finger that the ink will be converted to a “typed” format.
- There was an improvement in time mode in Microsoft Project allowing you to have multiple timeline bars in a single view and you can set the date range for the bars so that they represent only a specific phase of your project.
- The Office 2016 theme has been changed to align with the look of Microsoft’s most modern applications. The default theme is now “colorful” different from the previous one which was only white
- The office now has automatic image rotation, once an image is inserted into any of the applications, it will automatically rotate to match the orientation of the camera.
- The Construction Plan and electrical stencils have been updated with new shapes so that you have more variety to choose from.
- Improvements were also included in the Word navigation panel, with better readability and fixed white flashes.
- 86 or 64-bit processor at 1 GHz or faster with instruction set SS2
- 2 GB of RAM
- 3 GB of available hard disk space
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- A graphics card DirectX10 is required to accelerate the graphics hardware.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 ServicePack 1, Windows10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server2008 R2
- To enjoy the best experience, we recommend that you use the latest operating system version
Microsoft Office 2016 pro ISO (x86 & x64) free download
How to install Microsoft office 2016 professional without a product key
Step 1: Extract the original ISO image downloaded, you will see the following files.
Step 2: Install the software by running the Setup.exe file -> Check I accept…. and click Continue
Click Install Now
And wait for the installation process to be complete
Step 3: Activate Office 2016 without a product key
1. Copy the below-listed code into a new text document and save it as a batch file with the name “1click.cmd”
@echo off title Activate Microsoft Office 2016 ALL versions for FREE!&cls&echo ============================================================================&echo #Project: Activating Microsoft software products for FREE without software&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #Supported products:&echo – Microsoft Office Standard 2016&echo – Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016&echo.&echo.&(if exist “%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs” cd /d “%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office16”)&(if exist “%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16\ospp.vbs” cd /d “%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office16″)&(for /f %%x in (‘dir /b ..\root\Licenses16\proplusvl_kms*.xrm-ms’) do cscript ospp.vbs /inslic:”..\root\Licenses16\%%x” >nul)&(for /f %%x in (‘dir /b ..\root\Licenses16\proplusvl_mak*.xrm-ms’) do cscript ospp.vbs /inslic:”..\root\Licenses16\%%x” >nul)&echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Activating your Office…&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:WFG99 >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:DRTFM >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:BTDRB >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:CPQVG >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /inpkey:XQNVK-8JYDB-WJ9W3-YJ8YR-WFG99 >nul&set i=1 :server if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms7.MSGuides.com if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms8.MSGuides.com if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms9.MSGuides.com if %i%==4 goto notsupported cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /sethst:%KMS_Sev% >nul&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo. cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /act | find /i “successful” && (echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #My official blog: MSGuides.com&echo.&echo #How it works: bit.ly/kms-server&echo.&echo #Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.&echo.&echo #Please consider supporting this project: donate.msguides.com&echo #Your support is helping me keep my servers running everyday!&echo.&echo ============================================================================&choice /n /c YN /m “Would you like to visit my blog [Y,N]?” & if errorlevel 2 exit) || (echo The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one… & echo Please wait… & echo. & echo. & set /a i+=1 & goto server) explorer “http://MSGuides.com”&goto halt :notsupported echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Sorry! Your version is not supported.&echo Please try installing the latest version here: bit.ly/downloadmsp :halt pause >nul
2. Run “1click.cmd” with Run as administrator option
3. Wait for the activation process is complete
Check the activation status again
See more: Microsoft Office 2016 product keys
Watch the installation video